Michigan-Pursuing Our Dreams (M-POD)
If you are a student at Washtenaw Community College (WCC) and you are considering attending the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, then Michigan-Pursuing Our Dreams (M-POD) is specifically designed for you. If you attend WCC for two years and meet specific requirements, you will be considered for admission to one of thirteen schools and colleges at the University of Michigan. Through M-POD you will receive:
- Group meetings and seminars
- Assistance in selecting classes that are transferable
- One-on-one counseling at U-M
- A mentoring program at U-M
- Orientation to U-M resources
- Guidance through the U-M application process
You will benefit from networking with other transfer students before and after enrolling at U of M. M-POD gatherings provide the opportunity to build community and connect you with resources, as well as providing the support you need to successfully graduate.
Want to learn more about how to get connected to M-POD as a transfer student? Contact Christine Wylie or 734-936-1055.