SAMI applications for the upcoming school year will go live on Monday, August 30th, 2021, the first day of classes for the fall semester. We encourage all applicants to apply well in advance of their anticipated project/event/conference.
2021/22 Application Deadlines
- Apply by September 26th; Decision by October 8th
- Apply by October 24th; Decision by November 5th
- Apply by November 28th; Decision by December 10th
- Apply by January 2nd; Decision by January 14th
- Apply by January 30th; Decision by February 11th
- Apply by February 27th; Decision by March 11th
- Apply by March 27th; Decision by April 8th
- Apply by April 24th; Decision by May 6th
All applications due by 11:59 PM on the dates above.
How It Works
SAMI funding is contingent on the approval of the SAMI Committee. The Committee is comprised of individuals from across campus with a commitment to student development and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. Both an application and endorsement must be submitted. Endorsements from faculty are preferred but staff members are also acceptable. Graduate, GSI’s and other undergraduate students are not eligible to endorse applicants.